Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Put The Gavel Down

I figured that I might as well weigh in with my 2 cents on this whole Bishop Eddie Long scandal. Of course the only information offered right now are the allegations from the now three men that claim to have had coercion from Bishop Long. Yet again, everyone gets to put on the black garb and put the pretty shiny gavel in their hands. I don't know if that man is guilty or innocent, but either way, it is not for me to know. It is for me to pray for all parties involved and move on to the next issue of life. I have said it before and I will say it again. We are too quick to judge people. We forget that someone could easily "out" us for things that we have done, or are doing. I pray that when the dust clears God will get the glory out of the entire situation. In the meantime, I am hoping society will "de-robe" and put the gavel down before the can of worms they are holding opens!

No comments:

Post a Comment